How do I file a complaint against a Police Officer?

To file a complaint against a Police Officer or employee you may contact the Police Shift Supervisor at 918-366-8294 and they can help you with the complaint process. In addition you may download and complete the Formal Citizen Personnel Complaint Form (PDF) and turn it in at the Bixby Police Department:

Internal Affairs
116 W Needles Street
Bixby OK, 74008

The form will be required to be notarized prior to an investigation being conducted.

Show All Answers

1. How can I get Traffic enforcement or the speed trailer in my area?
2. Does the City of Bixby have any Curfew Laws?
3. Will Bixby Fire or Police Department assist me in the installation of my child car seat?
4. Who do I contact for a Station tour?
5. When should I call 911?
6. What are the operating hours?
7. What are the directions to City Hall?
8. How I do I Find out if my dog or cat was impounded or picked up?
9. How do I find out if I or someone else has a warrant?
10. How do I get a watch order on my home or business?
11. How do I get a copy of a police or accident report?
12. How do I schedule getting fingerprinted at the Police Station?
13. How do I file a complaint against a Police Officer?