Who do we call if we need a streetlight fixed?

The electric utility companies are responsible for replacing light bulbs on street lights.

  • PSO provides services for residents North of the river and 141st  Street.  
    • PSO can be reached at 888-216-3523.
  • OG&E provides for residents South of the river and 141stStreet. 
    • OG&E can be reached at 800-380-4643. 
  • East Central Electric provides for residents southernmost to Bixby. 
    • East Central Electric can be reached at 918-365-1225.

Show All Answers

1. Who is responsible for the ditch maintenance adjoining my property?
2. I am only renting a property adjoining a ditch, do I still have to maintain it?
3. What do I do to get a drainage problem fixed that is not related to a ditch?
4. Is the City responsible for the mowing and tree maintenance adjacent to the Right-of-Way by my business or property?
5. Does the City repair residential sidewalks?
6. What's the difference between private and public streets?
7. Who do we call if we need a streetlight fixed?