15 new firefighters since 2020
- Provide clinical education
- Administer the Quality Improvement/ Quality Assurance program
- Manage Medical Inventory
- Serve as incident commander of multi-patient scenes
- Medical Record & Billing oversight
- Coordinates the office operations of the department.
- Develops and maintains office forms and procedures, and assists with administrative tasks involving personnel, budgeting, and facilities.
Emergency Medical Dispatch:
- An Emergency Medical Dispatcher (EMD) gathers relevant information related to medical emergencies and gives instructions to the roper medical or emergency personnel.
- Increasing dispatch personnel to accommodate call volume