About the Program
As a Free Service to residents, the City of Bixby contracts with the local landfill to provide self-serve access on specific days in the Spring.
- Participants must show a City of Bixby utility bill or driver’s license with an address within the Bixby City limits in order to be admitted to the landfill.
- Loads in trucks and trailers should be secure and covered to prevent contents from blowing out onto roadways and creating traffic hazards.
Dates for 2023
- Friday, April 21st Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 22rd Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Quarry R.D.F. Management Facility
Address: 13720 E. 46th St. North, Tulsa, OK 74116
- Construction & Demolition Debris
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Yard Waste
- Small equipment (Must have all liquids removed. Oil, gas, anti-freeze)
Not Acceptable Materials
- Hazardous Waste
- Liquid Paint
- Freon Containing items (refrigerators, etc.)
Are there Extra Fees?
There is an extra fee for each discarded tire to cover state fees for the disposal and recycling of tires.
For more information and directions contact the Quarry Landfill at 918-439-7835 or (866) 909-4458.