Employee Benefit Package
The City of Bixby provides an excellent benefit package for our employees' Heath, Dental and Life Insurance coverage.
Heath / Dental Coverage Cost
The cost to an employee for their Heath/Dental coverage, the cost to the employee could range from $0 to $68.16 per month depending on the coverage plan selected. The City of Bixby pays the balance of those premiums.
For Family Health/Dental coverage, the cost to the employee could range from $129 to $455.62 per month depending on the coverage plan selected. The City of Bixby pays the balance of those premiums.
The City of Bixby provides $20,000 in life insurance for the employee. The employee may purchase additional coverage for himself and/or family member(s).
Retirement is through OPERS (Oklahoma Public Employees Retirement System), the employee contributes 3.5% biweekly and the City contributes 16.5%
- The City offers various training classes and seminars at no cost to the employee
- College reimbursement up to 50% of tuition costs with and annual limit up to $1,500
The City offers 12 paid Holidays
- Upon completion of 1 year of full-time employment employees will receive 10 days of vacation (2 weeks)
- 8 to 12 years of full-time employment employee will receive 15 working days vacation (3 weeks)
- 13 to 14 years of full-time employment employee will receive 20 working days vacation (4 weeks)
- Over 15 years of full-time employment employee will receive 25 working days vacation (5 weeks)
- After 30 days of full-time employment employees accrue 1 day (8 hours) sick leave per month