Code Enforcement

Report a Public Nuisance

To report a public nuisance, download our Nuisance Complaint Form (PDF). After its completed, please turn in at the Bixby Police Department at 918-366-8294. 

Not Considered Code Enforcement Nuisances

The following are not considered code enforcement nuisances by ordinance, and citizens should contact the Bixby Police non-emergency number 918-366-8294 to issue complaints:

  • Any instances involving on-street parking (trailers, overnight parking, illegal parking, etc.)
  • Noise complaints (Bixby PD has specialized equipment to record excessive and nuisance noises)
  • Animals (Bixby’s Animal Control Officer is an officer of the Police Department and complaints should be issued through that office.)